One Day On Site Course
If you are unable to have your own on-site environmental trainer, we can help you. Kundiza will send an environmental trainer to your property to train your staff on the 6 modules. This offer is open to all Heritage clients from January 2011, so book early to secure a training date.
The six modules offered are:
Module 1: Environmental Awareness
Module 2: Energy Action
Module 3: Be Water Wise
Module 4: War on Waste
Module 5: Responsible Tourism
Module 6: Go Green!
Each delegate attending the course will receive a workbook and a Certificate of Attendance.
The course is designed to be interesting, fun and interactive and to appeal to all levels of delegates. While the
course focus is mostly on operational staff, managers and supervisors will also benefit from attending it.
• Raises awareness of environmental issues throughout the organisation.
• Equips staff to assess the impact of their daily tasks on the environment.
• Teaches practical methods to enable staff to reduce the impact that their daily tasks have on the environment.
• Further enhances and supports existing green programmes in the organisation, e.g. Green Teams, etc.
• Contributes toward formal recognition as an environmentally responsible business.