INTRODUCING THE NEW ONE DAY DELIVERY OPTION!
PLEASE NOTE: This option has replaced the previous three day training programme.
Due to customer demand, the Kundiza-Heritage Environmental Awareness Certificate is now available in a 1-day format. The new format covers all the original material in an abridged form.
Each delegate receives a comprehensive delegate manual containing supportive notes and activities, and a Certificate of Attendance.
The modules are:
- Module 1: Environmental Awareness
- Module 2: Energy Action
- Module 3: Be Water Wise
- Module 4: War on Waste
- Module 5: Greener Living
- Module 6: Responsible Tourism
The course is designed to be interesting, fun and attractive and to appeal to all levels of delegates. While the course focus is mostly on operational staff, managers and superiors will also benefit from attending from it.
Educational level – minimum Grade 10
- Raises awareness of environmental issues throughout the organization.
- Equips staff to assess the impact of their daily tasks on the environment.
- Teaches practical methods to enable staff to reduce the impact that their daily tasks have on the environment.
- Further enhances and supports existing green programmes in the organization e.g. Green Teams etc.
- This Environmental training programme earns additional Heritage points during environmental audits.
- The programme also helps you save money on operational expenses, which is much needed in the current economic situation.
Order your booklets now or join the training programme.
Contact Kundiza for further details.