ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS COURSE:
Kundiza has partnered with the Heritage Environmental Rating Programme to bring you the Kundiza-Heritage Certificate in Environmental Awareness.
This programme has been specifically developed by Kundiza and Heritage for businesses looking to minimise the impacts they have on their environment.
The Kundiza-Heritage Environmental Awareness Certificate is a 6-module programme designed to teach hospitality industry management and staff about the state of the environment and how to practise environmental responsibility at work and at home .
- Module 1: Environmental Awareness
- Module 2: Energy Action
- Module 3: Be Water Wise
- Module 4: War on Waste
- Module 5: Responsible Tourism
- Module 6: Go Green!
The course is designed to be interesting, fun and interactive and to appeal to all types of delegates.
- While the course focus is mostly on operational staff, managers and supervisors will also benefit from attending it.
- Educational level – minimum Grade 10
The course offers the following benefits:
- Significant and continuous cost savings though operational staff being environmentally aware in their daily actions and activities
- Contribution toward recognition as an environmentally responsible establishment
- Building broad understanding of environmental issues in the entire establishment contributes toward a team effort that will positively affect the global environment
- Investing in the future of our children and future generations
Everybody benefits from responsible environmental practices!
For all delivery options, delegates receive a booklet on the six modules, and a certificate of attendance for the course.
Kindly contact Kundiza directly for our fee structure and to book your place on a public course or to arrange an in-house course for your staff.
Book now for your course in 2011!
This Environmental training programme earns additional Heritage points during environmental audits.
Contact Kundiza for further details.